Little Star Speech Therapy currently has new and exciting Employment opportunities to join our wonderful team, for new Qualified Speech Therapist's. Please see job descriptions below and if you have interest in this positions please contact us via the contact page with a cover letter, and your current CV.
Position title: Speech Pathologist
Little Star Speech Therapy is Hiring!
Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
Healthcare & Medical
$65,000 - $120,000
Seeking Speech Therapists
Do you value a supportive team environment? Are you interested in a long-term career path that will enhance your credibility as a speech therapist? If so, apply to Little Star and join our team!
Little Star Speech Therapy is a growing practice that continues to gain notoriety as a ‘results-driven clinic’ as our focus is to provide effective treatment. We value our speech therapists and ensure their success by providing clinical mentorship throughout their career path. Little Star is a highly regarded practice that reaches out to the community including clients in the private sector, NDIA participants and clients in remote areas.
Little Star has expanded and re-located to the newly built Konara building in Broadmeadow, NSW. Our large, modern, ‘space-theme’ fit-out is a true inspiration to all.
We are looking for:
• A qualified early career or senior speech pathologist for a permanent part-time position (3-days minimum) or full-time employment
• A highly engaging, confident, and warm personality to fit into our team culture
• Experience treating speech and language disorders in paediatric, school-age and adolescent clients including clients with disability and ASD
• Ability to assess all speech and language disorders using a variety of assessment tools
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Desirable: Experience delivering the Hanen Program, the Lidcombe Program, Prompt, Sounds Write, Nuffield, etc…
• Certified Practicing Speech Pathologist (CPSP) membership with Speech Pathology Australia
• Eligibility for Medicare Provider number
• Current WWCC, First Aid Certificate, and NSW Police Check
• Driver’s licence with comprehensive car insurance
We are offering:
• Clinical mentoring by appointed CE and troubleshooting difficult cases (daily/weekly assistance is available for early career speech pathologists)
• Stuttering mentorship provided by stuttering specialist Dr Sarita K Hamall
• Manageable caseload with admin time built into sessions
• Personal laptop provided to all clinicians and access to multiple iPads
• Opportunities for career advancement within the business
• Awesome and supportive team culture who enjoy each other’s company
• Full-time administrative support with multiple receptionists
• Above award wage offered varied to experience
• Generous PD budgets
• Guild indemnity and worker’s insurances paid for by the business
• First Aid and CPR compliance paid for by the business
If this position is a good fit for you, please apply by sending your cover letter and resume to Sarita.Koushik@gmail.com. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Check out our google reviews about our amazing team and services. For more information, please visit our website www.littlestarspeechtherapy.com.au and Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/littlestarspeech.